Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Things I hope to do more of this school year...

Our new school year is fast approaching, in fact, we start next Tuesday. This year I hope to:

* have teatime at least once a week (haven't worked out
when yet)
* do a better job of living the Liturgical Year
* do a lot more crafts with my kids
* work more patiently on good habits/virtues
* be more organized/keep the house cleaner/ keep the laundry
put away *sigh*
* read aloud more, let my kids play video games less
* find time during the day to work on quilting

I'm really trying not to get overwhelmed by this, to just take it a step at a time.
I love what Elizabeth Foss has posted on her blog under " A Considered Childhood"
here. These
beautiful goals so often seem far from where we are now, but they are good things
to reach for.

No comments:

The Christmas Octave: A Peaceful Space

I was planning to make this first post in over two years a "catching up" post. And I will get to that, eventually. But I felt insp...