Monday, October 1, 2007

Crafty Monday

I'm often inspired by Alice' blog,
Cottage Blessings. Last year, I saw these cute spoon saints, and we're just getting around to
trying them. We started by making St. Therese for her feast day today.





We've also been putting off, er, I mean waiting for a good opportunity, to make these apple trees, which Emily had posted at her blog for the 4Real Craft-of-the-Week Club a couple of weeks back. Very fitting after our apple orchard visit on Friday. Things
got a little crazy, as usually happens when I get out the paint. The boys were so excited about getting to paint their arms!
We were all happy with the results. Two crafts in one day! Whew!

No comments:

The Christmas Octave: A Peaceful Space

I was planning to make this first post in over two years a "catching up" post. And I will get to that, eventually. But I felt insp...