Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The List of Broken Stuff is Growing

Who knew when the garbage disposal konked out a couple of years ago that it would start a trend? We didn't know how good we
had it. Since then, the dryer has stopped drying, the microwave gave out, the oven just stopped heating the other day, and our shower broke yesterday. Fortunately, we have a large basement in which to hang up clothes, Dh was able to fix the shower, and my mom had a spare microwave we could borrow. We'll have to fix the oven before holiday baking starts.
Everything else will have to wait, since Dh had to have new tires on his car. Oh, and last night, the heater in our van didn't work. I haven't worked up the nerve to tell my poor beleagured husband. I'm hoping it was a fluke. One good thing, I'm starting to thank
God every time something DOES work. So maybe that's the point.

No comments:

The Christmas Octave: A Peaceful Space

I was planning to make this first post in over two years a "catching up" post. And I will get to that, eventually. But I felt insp...